- Protects baby from the sun's heat, glare, and Cancer Causing Ultraviolet UVA/UVB rays ( Provides Maximum UVA/UVB Protection while still being completely see-through and safe for breathing )
- Visibility - Baby can see out / Parent can see in- At All Times
- Stops! Unwanted people from touching baby
- Easy on the Eyes-Won't make Baby Dizzy
- Made of Soft, Gentle Material- Won't hurt Baby's Skin
- Flame Retardant - Water Resistant
- Completely Safe-Easy to Use, Easy to Store, Easy to Clean
- Made of High Quality Durable Screen Mesh Material
- Parent Friendly- Allows for easy caring of Baby while in use
- Stops! Unwanted pets from touching baby
- Protects baby from flying insects
- Protects baby from wind (and dust)
- Non-Toxic - Lead Free
- Provides Ventilation- Allows child to breathe normally
- Grandparent Approved
- Keeps baby cool in summer, warmer in winter
- Perfect gift for baby showers
- Made in USA
- Product Description
Sasha`s Sun, Wind & Insect protectors are designed to protect a baby`s delicate eyes, skin and body from the wind, from the sun's harmful heat, glare, and Cancer Causing Ultraviolet UVA/UVB rays, and from most flying insects. They do this and still allow parents/guardians and baby the comfort of being able to see one another at all times. They are made of a high quality, uniquely woven material, having an open texture with evenly spaced small holes. This makes the mesh totally safe for breathing and provides the much needed `see through` feature that parents have long been asking for in sun protective products.
Sasha`s Sun, Wind & Insect Protectors are entirely manufactured in the U.S.A. They are made with only the highest quality of workmanship and materials. For extra durability, the elastic, the thread, the felt, the polyester, and the hook and loop material used is of the same grade that is used on automotive recreational vehicle products.
Safety Protection & Laboratory Testing
The Uniquely Woven Material used in Sasha`s Sun, Wind & Insect Protectors was tested by a U.S. government approved independent testing laboratory. It has been tested and found to be non-toxic as defined by the federal hazardous substances act regulations, title 16, code of federal regulations, Section 1500.3. It is also flame retardant as it has been tested and is in compliance with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302. It is lead-free as it passed the strict European Union `RoHS` Test guidelines, and the U.S. guidelines covered in the CPSIA Act of 2008. It was also tested in accordance with ASTM Standard Test Method E903 and found to have an Ultraviolet UVA/UVB blockage of 67.7%.
Directions For Use
The protectors attach easily to infant carriers, carriages, strollers, and jogging type sport vehicles, by using the hook and loop material, or the hook and loop material with the elastic and/or plastic clips, all of which is included as part of the product packaging.(See individual `DIRECTIONS FOR USE` included in each package).
Sponge wash clean using mild soap and warm water.
Sashas protectors protect a babys/childs delicate eyes, skin and body from the harmful effects of the suns heat, glare, cancer causing ultraviolet UVA/UVB rays, wind, dust, debris, and flying insects. They are water resistant and flame retardant. They are unique in that they protect, yet still allow parents to see in and children to see out at all times.
Custom Designed to fit the Sit N Stroll Travel System
Size: Approximately 36" x 48" Offers complete front and side protection from the Sun, Wind & Insects. The four hook and loop locations allow for easy attaching to any stroller frame or chassis. Includes two convenient storage pockets for small lightweight items.
Uses: Anywhere outdoors.