Transport your sleek, light G-Series stroller in style. This durable accessory makes it easy for on-the-go parents.
Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With the G-Series TravelBag with TravelSafe, any damage caused to your G-Series during air travel is covered. Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being within its original two-year warranty.
- Fits all G-Series stroller models including the G-LUXE and G-LiTE
- Durable, luggage-grade 600 denier bag can be rolled up for easy storage and travel
- Multiple handles allow for TravelBag to be carried by hip or over shoulder
- G-Series stroller folds with wheels attached for added convenience
Our TravelSafe Program guarantees your G-Series stroller during air travel! Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With our new TravelSafe Program, you can now gate check your G-LUXE or G-LiTE without worry. By simply registering this travel bag online, any damage caused to your stroller during air travel is fully covered by UPPAbaby!
How It Works
Prior to your departure, register your stroller and travel bag online at http://www.uppababy.com/products/productregistration.php.
Your serial number is located on the TravelSafe label above the Warning label on the inside of the TravelBag bottom.
Once this is complete, you are ready to travel!
Making a Claim with UPPAbaby
In the occurrence of damage to your stroller during air travel, contact UPPAbaby within 14 days of your return and provide 3 pieces of information:
1. Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers (G-LUXE/G-LiTE and TravelBag)
2. Image of damage to stroller
3. Proof of travel with departure and return dates (accepted forms: boarding passes, baggage tickets, flight confirmations, etc.)
- UPPAbaby travel bag must be registered prior to trip departure date.
- Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original 2 year warranty.
- UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
Please note: If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim.
To make a claim call 339-499-7455 or email email@example.com
TravelSafe, travel happy!