Our TravelSafe Program guarantees your CRUZ during air travel! Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With our new TravelSafe Program, you can now gate check your CRUZ without worry. By simply registering this travel bag online, any damage caused to your stroller during air travel is fully covered by UPPAbaby!
- Durable nylon bag
- Exposed wheels attached to bag for easy rolling
- Convenient inner wheel bag contains stroller wheels
- Front luggage tag pocket
- TravelSafe Program
How It Works
Register your stroller and TravelBag online at http://www.uppababy.com/products/productregistration.php prior to your departure.
Your travel bag serial number is 5-digits and located on the inside of the bag by the top handle. Please see photo below.
Once this is complete, you are ready to travel!
Making a Claim with UPPAbaby
In the occurrence of damage to your stroller during air travel, contact UPPAbaby within 14 days of your return and provide 3 pieces of information:
1. Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers (CRUZ and TravelBag)
2. Image of damage to CRUZ
3. Proof of travel with departure and return dates (accepted forms: boarding passes, baggage tickets, flight confirmations, etc.)
- UPPAbaby travel bag must be registered prior to trip departure date.
- Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original 2 year warranty.
- UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
Please note: If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim.
To make a claim call 339-499-7455 or email email@example.com
TravelSafe, travel happy!