You love hitting the city, but with all the bustle and bumps it can be rough. So weve made sure the Urbo2 has even more ways to help you keep your cool. The narrow frame is just as light, stylish and nippy, but now the built-in wheels have front suspension, so little passengers get an even smoother ride. Plus theres a concealed sunshade for long, lazy naps in your favorite café.
Urbo2 has an ultra-comfy reversible seat with a multi-position recline and enables your baby to smile back at you, or face forward to watch the world go by. The adjustable backrest, adjustable footrest and all round wheel suspension will give your baby a comfortable, smooth ride whilst the large canopy and visor will keep your little one safely shaded from the sun.
Designed for practicality as well as style, Urbo2 comes complete with a built-in insect net and sunshade to stop unwanted visitors along with rain cover, adjustable leather handle to keep your hands from getting too hot or cold as the seasons change, large shopping basket for all your mommy essentials and lockable front swivel wheels to give you complete control. Urbo2 also has a practical compact fold that makes it easy to store in a closet or car trunk.
The Urbo2 stroller is suitable from birth to approximately 50lbs and is easy to customize; you can add accessories like the matching footmuff, messenger bag and parasol (all sold separately) and it's easy to convert Urbo2 into a travel system stroller simply add coordinating Maxi Cosi/Graco car seats (Attachable using Graco adapters and Maxi Cosi adapters sold separately).
*Please note Bassinet & Footmuff featured sold separate.
- Smooth character - We've added rear suspension for a ride that's more maneuverable and 34% smoother.
- Quick release wheels - urbo2's front wheels now come off at the click of a button, so they're easier to clean and store.
- Built-in protection - An integrated insect net / sun shade gives baby maximum cover when it's time for a nap.
- A better view for baby - We've tweaked the backrest by 5% to improve your little one's posture, comfort and view.
- Temperature control - We've added an integrated air vent to let you cool baby down in warm weather.
- Snug raincover - Our new raincover looks loads better with a nice neat fit, and we've added a zip for easier access.
- A little boost for baby - The urbo2 is 25mm higher, giving baby a better view and putting them that little bit closer to you.
- Thicker hood - We've added extra hood lining to stop light intruding at naptime.
- Toasty toes - Parents told us they wanted more warmth from the quilted footmuff so we've increased the coverage and added a fleece lining.
- Easy to grip footplate - We've made the footplate rounder and smoother, so it's more comfortable on your fingers.
- Bigger, better basket - The new basket is bigger, better supported and a vibrant new colour.
- Better bumper position - We've nudged the bumper bar up by 7cm to help you get baby in and out, and position the toy arches nearer to them.
- Easy to spot brake pedal - Find the brake at a glance with our intuitive new bright red touch point.
- Flip flop friendly brake - The urbo² brake is smooth underneath, so it won't scratch your shoes, or your toes if you're wearing flip flops.
- Back to black - You didn't like the grey seat back, so we've made it black to compliment the rest of the mouldings.
- Brand new branding - urbo² has our new brand logo for a more modern and bold look with real standout.
- Safety first - We've reconfigured the 5 point harness to make it easier to secure baby, footmuffs and liners.
- New tether strap - We've added a tether strap that attaches to your wrist, helping you stay - and feel - in control at all times.
- New hood design - The new chrome hood design helps urbo2 stand out from the crowd, and gives better weather protection.
- Higher carrycot - We've raised the carrycot 55mm off the ground, to put baby closer to you when out and about.
- More compact carrycot - The new carrycot is 25% smaller, so it fits into even the smallest of car boots without sacrificing on space.
- More growing room - Even though it's more compact, we've made sure the carrycot lasts even longer by actually increasing the space inside by 10%.