TRIPP TRAPP - The Chair that grows with the child
TRIPP TRAPP is a sturdy children's chair that grows with your child. It lifts them up so they can be included in activities around the table.
Children love interacting with the family. In today's hectic lifestyle, it is more important than ever to encourage these special moments of togetherness. The dining table is more than a place for mealtimes. Its for playing, homework or simply just talking, enjoying quality time together. A child sitting at the same height as an adult at a table stimulates the development of confidence. We believe that life around the table is incredibly important.
As an adult, we have the luxury of being able to rest our feet on the floor, allowing us to move freely to get comfortable. For your child, there is no such luxury. TRIPP TRAPP therefore features a unique, adjustable footrest that brings the floor up to your child. This creates better balance and comfort, as your child can easily shift their weight.
By sitting with the feet supported and elbows at table height, your child can move easier and naturally, and use their body without strain.
It's all about support, balance and movement.
- The original award winning highchair
- Adjust to be used when a child is ready to sit on his own (around 6 months) through adulthood
- Seat and footrest are adjustable to the size of your child
- Ergonomically designed to provide stability, comfort and confidence
- Made of cultivated beechwood, providing strong, solid and durable product
- Meets US and international safety standards
- Five-point safety harness
- JPMA certified
- Holds up to 300 Lbs
- 7-year warranty on all wooden components