ERGObaby is proud to introduce our Black Organic Embroidered carrier. It comes in luscious black organic fabric with a stunning multicolored iris pattern that mirrors itself to create a butterfly image
- 400 threads per inch organic cotton poplin lining and hood
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Ergonomic design
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- 14 ounce organic cotton canvas
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby
- Machine wash and dry, gentle cycle
Organic Cotton, Good for You, Good for Nature
Why Buy Organic?
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemicals. Instead natural fertilizers, compost and the use of natural pest control have helped make the growing of organic cotton a viable enterprise.
The benefit of producing cotton organically, to the consumer, especially our babies, is the softness and quality that only organic cotton can provide. This is one of the top reasons people choose organic cotton for their delicate baby's skin.
Our New 100% Organic Cotton Carriers (including the linings, Infant Inserts and Accessories*) are certified by the Control Union Certifications (formerly Skal International) in the Netherlands. CU is an independent, internationally operating organization that carries out inspections and issues certificates for sustainable production methods.
CU is accredited to carry out inspection and certification services according to the:
- EU organic requirements (EEC Regulation 2092/91)
- USA organic requirements
- National Organic Program (NOP) of the USDA
- Japanese organic requirements
When you buy Organic, you can be sure that the fabric came from partnership with Mother Earth.
*with the exception of the nylon lining in the front pouch