The Sigi Glider Recliner is a stylish choice with its crisp, modern design and comfortable seat on a light wood base. Effortlessly glide back and forth in an upright position to rock your baby to sleep, or lean back and relax at the touch of a button with this recliner's quiet electronic control button. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled fiber, it is a more sustainable choice for your baby and home.
- POWER RECLINER & GLIDER: Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest effortlessly with the push-button control panel and an included USB charging port keeps your phone fully charged. It also glides back and forth in an upright position. PLEASE NOTE: Charging panel is only rated for small devices such as a phone, DO NOT use for large devices such as a tablet. Doing so will damage the motor and eliminate power (charging and reclining) capabilities.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 45 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER-REPELLENT & STAIN-RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water-repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.