- All products are added to your cart.
Maxi Cosi Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat In Rachel Zoe Special Edition Collection
This Rachel Zoe x Maxi-Cosi Special Edition merges Maxi-Cosi?s design-forward, high quality and industry leading safety with Zoe?s unparalleled, award-winning fashion sensibility. Designed by Rachel Zoe for Maxi-Cosi, this fashion is truly one of a kind, inspired by the jetsetter lifestyle and paying homage to the luxurious detail found in the design of vintage leather luggage. Premium cognac leather and oversized gold detailing complement classic black and white fabric for a look that is tailored to perfection, allowing parents to enjoy every day with baby in style.
The Pria 85 is the only premium convertible car seat that offers a first-class ride from 14-85 pounds. It is also specially designed to fit better in your car, allowing more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats. It fits your style too. With authentic cognac leather accents, gold and white harness holders, luxurious black fabrics, and a crisp white cup holder; the Rachel Zoe x Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 is a step above the rest.
Getting your child in and out of the Pria 85 has been simplified, with handy harness holders to keep the harness straps out of the way. It fits children rear-facing starting at 14 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 85 pounds; the highest harnessed weight range offered by a convertible car seat. Both stages benefit from the safer side impact protection provided by Air Protect? technology which protects your child where they need it most, around their head.
- Special Edition: Premium, textured fabrics and tailored styling
- Extended weight range keeps children safely harnessed longer
- 14-40 pounds rear-facing
- 22-85 pounds forward-facing
- The only convertible car seat rated to 85 pounds!*
- Safer side impact protection thanks to Air Protect?: Advanced air cushion system protects your child?s head, where it?s needed most in a side impact crash
- FlexTech? system for multi-directional energy management
- Perfect Fit one-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments for a customized fit and better safety
- Premium padding provides the most comfort for child
- Handy harness holders keep harness straps out of the way for easy boarding
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install in rear-facing position
- Integrated gripping cup holder securely holds drinks during the ride
- Easily removable fabrics for spot cleaning; innovative design allows for removal without rethreading harness!
- One click LATCH system, with easy click-in for better installation