The Silver Cross Balmoral is the definitive luxury pram, still crafted by hand in the original Silver Cross factory in Yorkshire, England, using the traditional methods used since 1877.
Exuding British engineering at its best, this iconic design is the embodiment of quality and craftsmanship; from its polished chrome chassis to the hand stitched fabrics and hand painted fine line detail.
The gorgeous shape and detailing are matched by the famous Silver Cross ride, a wonderful bouncing glide created by the patented C-spring chassis. A sumptuous cotton pram liner and mattress ensures that your baby is transported in the greatest comfort, and the classic Balmoral suspension guarantees peaceful strolling for your newborn.
- Deeply padded mattress has a soft white pique cover.
- Handmade by a craftsman using traditional skills.
- Patented c-spring suspension provides a peerlessly smooth ride, unique to the Silver Cross Balmoral.
- Pram body is finished in high gloss with hand painted fine line detailing.
- Hood and apron are hand stitched from hard wearing fabrics and feature chrome plated tensioners finished with Yorkshire Rose detailing.
- Includes a spacious shopping basket which easily clips onto the chassis and is perfect for carrying all your essentials.
- Deeply padded mattress has a soft white pique cover (bedding set sold separately)
- Luxurious white leather harness keeps your baby safe when they're in the pram.
- Use the aftercare kit, which contains the tools and instructions on how to keep your prized pram at its best.
- Certificate of authenticity is signed by Alan Halsall, chairman of Silver Cross.
- Pushing handle is finished in high gloss white with Silver Cross embossing.