- All products are added to your cart.
The Stokke Scoot just got an upgrade! The compact connection stroller is better than ever as the new Scoot V2; it's got all the quality, durability and versatility you've come to expect from Stokke and the original Scoot stroller, with the following exciting improvements:
- Larger foam-filled wheels for a smoother ride
- New rotation handle extends further back, allowing for more legroom while walking
- Easier-to-change canopy
- Active, resting and napping positions in both forward and rear-facing modes for six total seating positions
- Better ventilation in full recline position
- Two-way sitting and six seating positions fit your child’s needs at any age.
- Easy to transport by plane, train, or car with compact folding.
- Lockable swivel wheels make for easy maneuvering through busy city streets.
- Luxurious, roomy seat for your child’s comfort and protection.
- Solid European construction is long lasting and strong.
- Two-way front and rear facing seat fit your child’s needs at any age.
- Adjustable footrest eliminates dangling feet at any height.
- Height adjustable seat brings baby to any table and is a perfect on-the-go high chair.
- Adjustable handle height reduces Mom and Dad’s body strain.
- Extra roomy cargo basket holds all of your necessities.
- Many accessory options offer customizable comfort.
- All fabrics are removable and machine washable.
- Compact folding.
- Easy to carry and store for the parent on the go.
- Lockable swivel wheels for quick maneuvering through busy streets, narrow doorways, and public transit.
- Five-point safety harness for all configurations.
- Puncture-resistant wheels.
- Multi-functional hood options protect from wind, water, light, and mosquitoes.
- Reflective accents add visibility for nighttime strolls.
- Engineered suspension creates a smooth ride.
- Single brake solution locks both wheels with one step.
- Visor protects your child from harmful UV rays.
- 3-year extended warranty available.