- All products are added to your cart.
Like the rest of the Stokke collection, the MyCarrier is designed to grow with your child, with four distinct carrying stages matching your baby’s development:
- Inward-facing: This front-carry for your newborn allows you to snuggle your baby close, giving them a safe and secure feeling, with a padded head support to stabilize their neck. Their legs are positioned so their weight rests properly on their bottom and thighs, for proper development and comfort. Use this carry starting at 4 weeks, 7 pounds, and/or 21 inches.
- Outward-facing: This front-carry lets curious babies see the world around them. You can start using this carry position at about 5 months, or when the baby can hold his head up unaided.
- Back carry 1: Babies can start riding in this position at about 9 months, when they can sit unaided. The back carrier places your child up high so they can enjoy a panoramic 360-degree view!
- Back carry 2: Designed to redistribute their weight for your comfort while still giving your child a great view, this seating position can be used from about 18 months, and can hold kids up to 33 pounds.
This amazing adjustability – for both your comfort and your child’s – is achieved with a unique design feature you won’t find with any other carrier: the Stokke MyCarrier lets you attach separate front or back carriers to an ultra-adjustable parent harness. The
three-piece design ensures a precise, ergonomic fit for parents and caregivers of all sizes – tall, short, small, or big!
Overall changes to the 2016/2017 model of the Stokke MyCarrier Baby Carrier include:
- Better usability (more intuitive buckles and adjustment points);
- Better adjustability, with a softer and more comfortable parent harness;
- Easier kid-deployment, simplifying putting your baby in and taking her out again;
- Improved head support;
- Compact folding, so you can tuck your carrier into your diaper bag or stroller basket;
- Easier adjustment of the hip belt;
- Rubber bands to keep straps from dangling;
- Two seating positions on the back carrier;
- Easier assembly of the back carrier, with color indicators on the aluminum rods.
The 2016/2017 Stokke MyCarrier Baby Carrier is also available in two fabrics:
- Soft Cotton: This Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 approved fabric is gentle to baby’s skin and won’t give off any yucky chemicals for her (or you) to inhale.
- Breathable Mesh: For hot climates and summer babies, this version of the carrier uses the same technology you’ll find in your advanced sportswear to provide better airflow and keep you and your child cooler.