The Kiwi Glider Recliner takes the phrase “rest and recharge” to a whole new level with its built-in USB port, smooth swivel motion, and effortless back and forth gliding motion. Lean back and kick up your feet at the touch of a button with this recliner’s quiet electronic control button. It's a stylish choice with a modern wingback design but also a more sustainable choice for your home. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled yarn.
- POWER RECLINER: Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest effortlessly with the push-button control panel and an included USB charging port keeps your phone fully charged. PLEASE NOTE: Charging panel is only rated for small devices such as a phone, DO NOT use for large devices such as a tablet. Doing so will damage the motor and eliminate power (charging and reclining) capabilities.
- SWIVELS AND GLIDES: Effortlessly swivels 270 degrees and glides back and forth in an upright position.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 50 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER-REPELLENT & STAIN-RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water-repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
COMPLETE THE LOOK: For ultimate comfort and relaxation pair with the Kiwi Gliding Ottoman (sold separately)