Ready for road trips and cleared for takeoff! Forward-facing and easy to fold, Pico meets U.S. safety tests for use in vehicles or planes.
Pico is light and compact, making it easier for families to always have a car seat. Pico goes where you go, stows easily, and installs with LATCH or a car or airplane belt.
Light, Strong, Aerospace-Grade Aluminum
Pico is just 8 pounds because its made with an aluminum frame, not a bulky, plastic shell.
Liftoff with ASTROKNIT™
ASTROKNIT™ high-performance mesh is breathable and comfortable. Pico fabric covers are easy to spot clean or remove and hand wash.
- Pico is just 8 lbs and folds up small. Easily stows in an overhead bin or in a trunk when not in use.
- ASTROKNIT(TM) mesh is breathable, comfortable, and easy to clean.
- Five-point harness with single height position.
- Forward-facing only.
- For children 22-50lbs and 30-45 inches tall.
- Child must be a minimum of 1 year of age; recommended for children 2 years of age and above.
- Pico can be installed using a car’s LATCH system (recommended) or using a car or plane seatbelt.
- Storage Position: 11.6” L x 14.5” W x 18.9” H.
- Lowest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 22.8” H.
- Highest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 27.8” H.
- Seat Weight: 8.0 lbs.