Meet Origami Mini Crib, the portable mini crib designed for modern families. Perfect for urban living or secondary living spaces, the Origami Mini's petite footprint and rolling feet allow for easy movement throughout the home, and will outlast a bassinet, providing a safe sleeping environment for your growing babe. With a folding mechanism for storage, the sustainable wood construction of the Origami Mini is both durable and lightweight.
- URBAN STYLE AND SIZE: Mini sized for nursery nooks, small spaces, or the grandparent's house. Its geometric lines and clean design are well suited to the modern home.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Origami has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- EASY STORAGE: Foldable frame with removable, locking caster wheels for easy storage and transport.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available; The mattress support is TSCA Compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe.
UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Origami is a standard mini size crib which includes a 1" mattress pad; We recommend additional support with Pure by babyletto, hypoallergenic, and eco-conscious mini crib mattress (37" x 23.5").