A changing table and dresser in-one, the modern Modo 3-drawer Changer Dresser is a space-saving nursery necessity. Smart and stylish, the sleek design provides ample drawer storage space and an included removable changing tray. Made with the modern parent in-mind with spacious smooth-glide drawers, hidden hardware, and included anti-tip kit.
- MODERN DESIGN: The Modo 3-drawer dresser is a stylish and smart solution for any bedroom with a minimalist modern design and ample storage space to suit small spaces. Pair with the Modo 3-in-1 crib to complete your nursery.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- SPACE-SAVING: Our design combines a changing table and 3-drawer dresser into one, for maximum versatility and use. The included changing tray can be removed, easily transforming into a kid's bedroom dresser.
- INCLUDED CHANGING TRAY: The Modo provides extra value with an included removable changing tray. The changing tray fits a 31" x 16" pad, we recommend our Pure by Babyletto waterproof pad (M5319BL is sold separately)
- SMOOTH GLIDE DRAWERS: Pre-installed ball-bearing glides, so you can fold away clothes even during nap time. For added safety, stop mechanisms feature on the drawers to prevent them from falling out.
- ANTI-TIP SAFETY: We design our dressers to prevent tip over hazards, testing above required and voluntary standards for furniture (ASTM F2057). For additional security, an anti-tip kit is also included.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: For sturdiness, the base is constructed with sustainably sourced New Zealand pine wood. For durability, we also use TSCA compliant engineered wood in the drawer fronts and frame.